Friday, March 19, 2010

in search of a new table

Recently we bought new chairs and i really love them. However i can't show them to you yet because my table is now totally wrong (at least i think so ) . So now i need a new table!
 Looking on the internet for inspiration i came across pictures of different tables, just wanted to share them with you. The style that always attracts me  the most is Pure and simple.I'm looking for a long (max 3 meters) simple (white?) wooden table. Suggestions anyone? 























Scandinavian























The long white one























Country style meets design























This style makes me happy

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely selection of tables .... I adore old and worn! You might want to look at this post I did this week on vintage dining spaces ......
    Link : http://vintagerosestudio.blogspot.com/2010/03/dining-in-white.html

    Gena @ Vintage Rose Studio
    PS> love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails