Sunday, November 21, 2010

ilove.....creative space

When Ren of  the great blog Lady of the arts ( go visit her, she has a project of bloggers arond the world and her latest post is about me :))  asked me if i could send her a picture of my creative space i started to look at my creative space and what a mess it is :((
So this weekend i decided to work on a new creative space.
I has to be a space just for me, kids can only LOOK, filled with things that either make me laugh or make me happy. So this is the beginning and it already  gives me such a good feeling everytime i pass it.


































Here are some of the items that passed the test.

I cannot imagine my life without inspiration coming from books. These are some of my favorite inspirators on interiors.

On top of the books is a snowglobe made by a local artist of a Dutch nudist beach. The details are perfect :0


Of course my creative space cannot go without a funny  postcard of my dear friend   Martien. For years we send each other hilarious cards and we are now into the German ones ( if you can understand German, you can see why it's hilarious, otherwise put auto translate on)



                                       Have a happy, happy Sunday make sure you laugh a lot! 

                                                                                    XX

                                                   

22 comments:

  1. I LOVE your creative space!
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creative space, it looks so utterly tranquil that it positively GLOWS with inspiration!
    I laughed a lot already- did some baking and completely forgot to put eggs in the cake.
    How can anyone forget that?
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such style and no clutter, sigh ! love it [and the snow dome ! ]perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyyyyy....I have the same Cool Caravan book...my favorite is the Citroen H Van...would love to have one.....

    Your space is truly lovely.....mine is a mess.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to read that book on top...Whatever you think, think the opposite! Perfect. I'm looking it up right now!
    Your creative space can't even be messy...are you crazy girl? Ok, I will think the opposite! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,

    thanks for following me, I'm very new to the blogging world but your blog is one I check in on now and again..iloveyourhouse! it makes me want to paint everything white! my creative space is very messy at the moment and needs a good old sort out. But I can't bare to throw anything away. Your house makes me feel like less is more is the mantra to go for, maybe one day my house will look as clean as yours!

    Smiles

    Gem x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dat ziet er heel gezellig uit allemaal!
    Een fijne avond nog en alvast een hele leuke nieuwe week. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your creative space is terrific ~ and the snow globe ~ too funny! You gave me my laugh for Sunday! :)
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for stopping by my blog to say hello !
    I`m a bit of a newbie at all of this so appreciate the encouragement !
    Love your blog -makes me want to go into interior design myself !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous space..and I love your sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaw your creative space looks wonderful! Everything you do looks like it came out of an interior catalogue, so pretty :)
    I am so jealous of this french fleamarkets book, I'd love to take a look at it. I will have to head over to Amazon and search it.

    Haha you know what? I love these postcards! I have some of them on my walls too. After seeing yours I feel the urgent need to post photos of mine soon too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think creative space with books is very important!
    Thank you for participating in Around the world and for the link love!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a lovely space. I wish I could browse through those books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh you have such a lovely creative space!!! Last week I was taking photos of my home office and didn´t want to tidy anything up, I wanted the room to look "real", and well, you know... ;)
    Great selection of books!!

    Hope you have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love, love, love your creative space. & These images are so pretty. & I agree-- books bring some of the greatest inspiration. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hoi,

    Wat een leuk blog! Kom zeker vaker langs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ou, like ur blog ! :D
    is very very very cute !
    notes are very interesting ;**


    if you want follow me and write comment ;*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness what a cute space!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is awesome...I love the desk and that snow globe is RAD!!

    xo,
    c

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooooo that snow globe is helping me get started on your advice to laugh a lot! :) Too funny! But your space is so refreshing & gorgeous! It it totally inspiring! I will have to drop by the other blog quick & see what she posted! Thanks for the tip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. The desk and chair are utterly gorgeous... If I could have any room, it would be that one! xx

    www.shoeswithflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails